Thursday 4 February 2016

My ERASMUS experience

Last week, our Erasmus friends came to my school.On Tuesday , we did the Erasmus welcome.I was the color white.Then, we sang a song called ``Viva la vida´´.

On Wednesday they were on the Alcazaba with 5º.This is the thing that I didn't like.On thursday, we did a workshop about co education and equality.On the Friday we went to Sorbas caves and in Fort Bravo.In Fort Bravo we saw the western town and they made a play for us.They showed cars, of films and we ride a horse.Then, we went to Sorbas caves.This is the thing that Iiked the most.We were into the caves and they showed as a mineral.In my opinion, the Erasmus week have to be more days, because it is very interesting and we make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.