Thursday 4 February 2016

My Erasmus Experience.

My Erasmus experience
On 25th January began my Erasmus Experience. On Monday came the Italian group, in my class came two italian girls called Francesca and Ginebra. On Tuesday, came all the groups the Turkish, the Finnish, the Greek, the Bulgarian, the Polish, the Romanian and the Portuguese, in my class came two Turkish girls called Elle and Hada.On Tuesday it was the welcome ceremony, there was a play of colors,we sing a song called “Viva la Vida”, a storytelling and a flamenco dance. On Wednesday, the 5th level and Erasmus partners went to the Alcazaba trip. On  Thursday, there were the cooperative activities. On friday,  we went  to Fort Bravo and Sorbas caves, Fort Bravo is a western village. The caves are amazing.
In my personal opinion the Erasmus experience is amazing  because we are with Erasmus mates from other countries. I liked more the Sorbas and Tabernas trip. I liked all of Erasmus experience. I think that Erasmus experience is one of best experiences.

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.