Tuesday 9 February 2016

MY ERASMUS EXPERIENCE

 
                                         ERASMUS+ PROJECT 

 My Erasmus experience has been very good, and I have hosted two Romanian children called Victor and Robert.
 They arrived in Almeria the Monday at 15:00 and we went to my house and they put their bags in her bedroom, took a shower and played at futbolin. They love play at futbolín!.
 The Tuesday, we did the welcome to all teachers and students from Erasmus and my fellow 6th and I booked a theater for them. In the afternoon, the children Erasmus and I went together to the Family Park and they liked much. Later we went to dinner at McDonald and then play a football match.  Principio del formulario
When finished the game we went to sleep.
 The next day, the children from Erasmus went to visit the Alcazaba with 5th grade students. After lunch we went to the beach in Cabo de Gata by bus and we saw the sea. They loved it!.
 The Thursday, ate a giant paella at school, but my Erasmus did not like. In the afternoon hopped on a train and toured the downtown Almeria. It was great fun and really enjoyed it. At dinner we took pizza.
 On Friday we visited all day to the Caves of Sorbas. At night we ate all McDonald. Robert and Victor prepared their bags.
 The Saturday, after breakfast and sad goodbyes, at 7:00, the Erasmus children they went to their countries.
  For me it was a wonderful experience I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.