Tuesday 9 February 2016

My Erasmus+ Experience
Last week they went to my school some children of the Erasmus+ Project.
I really loved this experience. I saw people from countries I didn´t go.
People from Romania, Italy, Greece, Portugal etc...
I think this was a very good experience, that i´m going to remember all my life.
The best moments that I live  last week were:
THE WELCOME CEREMONY: Lots of people of my class did a very good theatre: “THE WORLD OF THE COLORS” The Erasmus mates loved it.
I think they prefer the black color because one of my classmates called Isaac that he dropped the coat.
The other best moment was when we went to “Sorbas Caves”
It was very exciting because we could touch the gypsum.
We also clawed in the caves, jump and lots of things.

The worst of this trip was that Monday we didn´t see our Erasmus + friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.