Monday 27 April 2015

My technological devices

My technological devices


Hello, I‘m Alma and I want to talk about my technological devices.
I have a laptop but it doesn’t work.
When it was working I used it to read my e-mails, to look on the internet and to do my homework.
I also have a telephone that I use to talk with my friends by “What’s app” and to phone my family and friends.
I have a tablet “I - Pad” and I us ed this to play games and to call Marta by “Face Time”.
                                                           
I have a printer and use this for print images and texts for the school.
I have a TV and I use it to watch a lot of TV programmes but my favourite is in the afternoon.
I have a camera and I like a lot… I use the camera to take photos of cities or villages, street, mountains, beaches… a lot of.
This are my technological devices that I use in my free time.

BY: Alma Cañadas Martínez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.